Terms and Conditions
ONLINE ORDERING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Online Approval – By clicking the “Confirm Order” or "Pay Now" buttons during the check out process and placing an order online, the user assumes full responsibility of content and layout of all work submitted via the online order process. ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. will not be liable for content entered by user and limitations of online system.
2. Quotations - Prices obtained from ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. published prices are subject to change without notice and selling prices will be adjusted to reflect the current ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. selling price. Written quotations will be honored for 30 days after the date of the quotation. Customer orders will be compared to published specifications to verify pricing prior to order acceptance.
3. Order Cancellation - No order may be cancelled after acceptance except upon terms that will compensate ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. for work completed at our regular hourly rates. There is a minimum $50 cancellation fee.
4. Returns for Credit - Because each order produced is a custom job no order may be returned for credit under any circumstances.
5. Warranty - ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. at it's sole option will repair or reprint any order that contains abnormal imperfections, fails to provide reasonable representation to the approved color proof or where we have failed to follow your written instructions. ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. at it's sole option may elect to provide a prorated credit in lieu of a reprint if the shortage, defective or damaged portion of an order does not exceed 20% of the ordered amount. Claims for defects, damages or shortages must be made by the customer in writing within ten (10) days after delivery. The customer must receive a written authorization to return a defective order or portion in advance of return. Defective orders must be returned within thirty (30) days after delivery.
6. Limitation of Liability- ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC.’s sole liability shall be limited to the reprinting of any defective order or portion and in no case shall it’s liability include special or consequential damages including customer expenses, profits or profits lost.
7. Production Schedules and Turnaround Times - Delivery schedules, turnaround times and other similar terms used by ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. and it's employees merely reflect the average completion times of similar orders and will be affected by run lengths, special customer requirements, workloads, holidays or equipment breakdowns. It is not contractual unless agreed to in writing for additional cost under one of our Rush Print Programs.
8. Ownership of Preparatory Materials - Artwork, digital files and plates produced by ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. in the ordinary course of production remain the exclusive property of ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
9. Customer Disks & Supplied Digital Information - All prices and quotations provided by ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. assume the customer provides properly prepared files following ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. written guidelines. The customer accepts all responsibility for supplied files that fail to output properly, contain errors or provide an unacceptable result. ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. will make every effort to discover problems in the disk preflight stage but accepts no responsibility for errors not detected. Digital Image files supplied by the customer are the exclusive responsibility of the customer and ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. accepts no responsibility for the color accuracy or quality of these files.
10. Customer Changes - Customer changes represent work performed in addition to the original specifications. Such additional work shall be billed at our current rates. Customer changes will delay the completion and delivery of your order. The customer must approve the cost of these changes in writing prior to the beginning of work necessary to perform the changes.
11. Proofs - A proof will be submitted to the customer prior to printing each new job. All art supplied by the customer must include a color proof. If the customer does not supply a color proof, ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. will produce one for an additional cost. Corrections to be made must be marked on both the proof and the supplied proof sheet. The proof sheet must be signed and noted “ok as is” or “ok with changes”, and returned to ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. before production can begin.
12. Color Matching - Because of differences in equipment, paper and inks and other conditions between color proofing and production pressroom operations, a reasonable variation in color between color proofs and the completed job is expected, unavoidable and shall constitute an acceptable delivery. ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. will make every effort to produce a reasonable representation based on materials supplied by the customer; however, ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. does not guarantee color matching.
13. Overruns and Underruns - Overruns and underruns not to exceed 10% of quantity ordered shall constitute an acceptable delivery.
14. Delivery - Unless otherwise stated, the price quoted is for a single shipment without storage, F.O.B. Honolulu, Hawaii. All orders are shipped ground unless otherwise requested by customer. Title for finished work shall pass to the customer upon delivery to carrier at shipping point, or upon mailing of invoice for finished work, whichever occurs first.
15. Customer Property - ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. will maintain fire, theft and vandalism coverage on all property belonging to the customer, while such property is in our possession. ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC.’s sole liability for such property shall not exceed the amount recoverable from such insurance.
16. Customer Furnished Materials - Camera ready copy, artwork, photos, film, color separations, digital files and other information or materials furnished by the customer shall be manufactured, packed and delivered to ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. specifications. Delays or additional expenses incurred as a result of customer furnished materials shall be the responsibility of the customer.
17. Payment by Credit Card - Cardholders paying by credit card agree to be bound by all standard ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. terms and conditions. You expressly agree to pay all costs incurred if your order is cancelled before completion and understand that no order may be returned for credit.
18. Indemnification - The customer affirms ownership or publication rights to all artwork, photos and other materials submitted for printing and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. from any and all loss, cost, expense and damages on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions and proceedings that may be instituted against ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. on grounds that printing violates any copyright or any proprietary right of any person, or that it contains any matter that is libelous or scandalous, or invades any person’s right to privacy or other personal right, except to the extent that ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. contributed to the matter. The customer agrees to, at the customer's own expense to promptly defend and continue the defense of any such claim, demand, action or proceeding, that may be brought against ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. provided that ZOOMBIS, HONBLUE INC. shall promptly notify the customer with respect thereto.